My Store Facebook Pinterest Twitter Instagram Image Map

January 29, 2014

TWO weeks Under the Umbrella




I'm so sorry that I am late on the MLK activities! I hope you find them interesting and will put them on your wish list for next year. Or, you could also use them in February for Black History Month.

First up is Speech Room News' MLK Language Activities. These are great and both the kids and I learned a lot. 

Next up is a new activity for me and it's a creativity! I love these! MLK puppets were a hit in my speech room and we used these for both artic and language. 


Now for this week -- Friday is Chinese New Year! Actually, it should be called Lunar New Year. I love celebrating this holiday and we had all kinds of activities in speech beginning with Super Power Speech's The Great Race Unit.

(side note, check out my sweet student's nails! She always has the prettiest nail polish. I should introduce her to Jamberry Juniors! More to come on this on Sunday!)


I also used crafts out of this book

Greeting cards!




 So that is my brief two weeks. NEXT week, I have something very special for all of you and all my fans over on The Posh SLP. Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment