My Store Facebook Pinterest Twitter Instagram Image Map

August 23, 2015

Fresh new product

Hey everyone!

I am so excited to bring you a preview of my newest product, Sticky Note Speech and Language: Language Edition!

This is a new idea that I had to print directly on sticky notes for stimulus materials for language.  I've tried it out with my kids and they have LOVED it!   This packet features sequencing, leveled vocabulary, WH questions and answers, and can also be used for generating sentences. 




A wonderful way to use the sticky notes is to use the WH answers in conjunction with the vocabulary to line up a sticky note sentence.  There are endless ways to use this in therapy.

Look for more sticky note pack coming soon! What topics would you like to see?

2 comments:

  1. I love printing on and using sticky notes! This looks like a great product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and your blog looks amazing, too!!!

    ReplyDelete