My Store Facebook Pinterest Twitter Instagram Image Map

August 17, 2013

Pigs and Pancakes!

This is the second installment in my series of book units on If You Give A...   books. It was so fun to create this unit for If You Give a Pig a Pancake by Laura Joffe Numeroff. I hope you enjoy this preview and can use this unit with your students.


 Sequencing using transitional terms such as first, then, after that, next, and finally.
 Auditory memory of words in order as well as WH question sets.


Word association graphic organizers. Children can draw pictures or write words in the blanks.
 Cause and Effect with a sequencing component.
Cause and effect practice worksheets. 


Vocabulary from the text.
 Attributes and inferences for describing.

Game board!


Articulation cards for /p, b, m/ words directly from the text or pictures in the book.



Homework page.

You can find this unit in my Teachers Pay Teachers store right here! I hope you can use this unit with your students! Look for my weekly special each week in my TPT store and keep up with me on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment