My Store Facebook Pinterest Twitter Instagram Image Map

November 30, 2014

TpT Cyber Monday SALE and What's in Your Cart? Linky Party!

I hope everyone had a blessed and restful Thanksgiving. Mine was a little more hectic than I would have liked it, but it was so very nice to have a week off of school and be with my family.

Now it's full-swing Christmas around here and also on TpT!  The Cyber Monday sale begins tomorrow, December 1-3, 2014, and my entire store will be 20% off in addition to the TpT discount.

I'm linking up with Jenna from Speech Room News to share what's in my cart!

Ok, ok, so I know I haven't been cranking out products lately, but all that is about to change with the new year coming up.  I do have one seasonal product in my store that I'd like to share with you. Snowy Who Owls is a great little language game that is easy to play and easy on the printer ink too!


So now for what's in my cart…. I cannot wait to use these products!!!







Remember to use the code TPTCYBER at checkout to get extra % off!


And check out what is in other SLP's carts at Speech Room News. Happy Shopping!








2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking and for giving me a shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for mentioning that my puzzles are in your cart! I hope they are super-useful!!!

    ReplyDelete