My Store Facebook Pinterest Twitter Instagram Image Map

September 7, 2015

My Week Under the Umbrella

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to share a little with you about our week in my speech room.  We had a football theme going on and everyone loved it, even me! Here are the products I used:


Left to right:


My students loved all of these activities and really got in the football spirit! 

Here's a sneak peek as to what we are doing next week - Superheros! 

Also, I have a new graduate student intern beginning on Tuesday and I wanted to share a great resource from Carissa Ten Hoeve of Home Sweet Speech Room.  The SLP Student Teaching Binder makes it so easy to keep organized when you are supervising an intern! I made my new intern a welcome packet with all the information she will need to get started.  

Also, don't forget the SLP Must Have Sale going on right now over at TPT! Search #septslpmusthave to see all the products including my If You Give A Dog A Donut Book Companion at 50% off. 

Y'all have a great week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment