My Store Facebook Pinterest Twitter Instagram Image Map

March 9, 2013

The Winds of Change


Things are about to change around here, y'all!

How do you like my new blog? When I found out that another blog was using my former name, I changed to The Speech Umbrella. Then, I decided to give my blog a whole new makeover. I am just so happy with the way everything turned out and I hope you like it too. It has inspired me to blog more and bring more materials, games, and information to everyone.

So what have we been doing in my speech room lately? I have two awesome student interns this semester and they have loved using all the digital materials I have gotten from TpT. We have started our St. Patrick's Day Unit and we have used St. Patrick's Day Preschool Language Activities from Carrie's Speech Corner, Luck O' The Irish /r/ Cards by Yours Truly, and St. Patty's Day Worksheets/HW Packet for Speech Therapy by Busy Bee Speech.

Do-A-Dot Clovers from the St. Patty's Day Worksheets/HW Packet for Speech Therapy

The kids had a great time with these activities. Look for some more guest posts coming up and another review of more St. Patty's Day materials next week!

1 comment: