My Store Facebook Pinterest Twitter Instagram Image Map

March 28, 2013

Where I've been

Hey everyone!

So sorry I've been MIA lately. In our school district, we have ALL our IEPs at the end of the school year every year. So, I have 60 students and have been preparing for all those meetings. Also, my 2 year old has been in the hospital. She was there for 3 days last week. She woke up on Tuesday very lethargic and unresponsive. No fever and not vomiting or diarrhea. So we ran to the ER where they tested her for all sorts of yucky things but the only thing they could come up with was dehydration due to a virus -- but not a stomach virus, so it was very confusing there for a while. Anyway, she is better and home and we are on Spring Break.  Which is another reason I've been quiet here lately, I've been basically "unplugged" all week until now. Spending time with my family has been wonderful! We are going to the park tomorrow for a picnic lunch for our last day off of school. The weather is supposed to be bad here for Easter so we will be soaking up the sun tomorrow instead.

I am still working on the fluency pack and hopefully I will get that and my school paperwork done by the end of the weekend.

Thank you all for the so successful Spring SLP Blog Hop! And congrats to the winners. It was so much fun participating in that event.


No comments:

Post a Comment